By Jennifer Jefferis
This booklet offers a close and accomplished examine the first gamers, acts, motivations, and techniques of the military of God of their quest to make abortion unlawful within the United States.
• contains interviews, choices from the military of God guide, essays and books by way of contributors, internet postings, and written correspondence
• presents a chronology of assaults claimed through or attributed to the military of God opposed to abortion providers
• Examines the reaction through the political and legislations enforcement neighborhood to the military of God
Read or Download Armed for Life: The Army of God and Anti-Abortion Terror in the United States (Praeger Security International) PDF
Best violence in society books
This ebook is a case learn of the advance of peace psychology in Australia. whereas there's, compared to different nations, quite little overt violence, Australia the country was once based at the dispossession of Indigenous humans, and their oppression maintains at the present time. Peace Psychology in Australia covers the main major problems with peace and clash within the nation.
A distanza di trent’anni dalla riforma dell’ordinamento della pubblica sicurezza sussistono ancora aspetti da definire e rapporti da modificare alla luce delle molteplici novità normative introdotte che, nel pace, hanno cambiato in modo significativo los angeles società italiana. Il quantity si focalizza su alcune tematiche di particolare rilevanza e su alcuni aspetti normativi e criticità della legge 121 emersi dal confronto con esperti e operatori del settore.
Whereas monetary development in constructing international locations over the past ten years has lifted extra humans out of poverty than in any prior time, a couple of billion humans nonetheless dwell in international locations plagued by violent clash. clash weakens governance, undermines financial improvement and threatens either nationwide and local balance.
Some of the world's deadliest conflicts are mostly neglected - changing into off-the-radar 'stealth conflicts'. How can this be attainable in an international with unheard of degrees of entry to info, and unheard of degrees of cognizance and assets being dedicated to international affairs? Virgil Hawkins unearths and explains the hugely distorted and assimilated responses to overseas conflicts via significant actors on the planet.
- "Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People": And Other Myths About Guns and Gun Control
- The Ambivalence of Scarcity and Other Essays (Studies in Violence, Mimesis, & Culture)
- Stand Your Ground: A History of America's Love Affair with Lethal Self-Defense
- Public Opinion, Transatlantic Relations and the Use of Force (New Security Challenges)
- Discovering Girard
Extra resources for Armed for Life: The Army of God and Anti-Abortion Terror in the United States (Praeger Security International)
Armed for Life: The Army of God and Anti-Abortion Terror in the United States (Praeger Security International) by Jennifer Jefferis