By G. Schupra,Daniel Runyon
Read or Download An Unexpected Legacy: Strategies of Generosity PDF
Best nonprofit organisations & charities books
The Carver coverage Governance® consultant sequence comprises six booklets that provide board individuals an outline of John Carver's coverage Governance version of board management. coverage Governance allows a board to satisfy its responsibility to its organization's "owners," no matter if the vendors are organization contributors, urban citizens, corporation shareholders, or a group of curiosity.
A blueprint for a countrywide management stream to rework the best way the general public thinks approximately giving almost every little thing our society has been taught approximately charity is backwards. We deny the social region the facility to develop due to our short-sighted call for that it ship each temporary greenback into direct prone.
Dieses Buch gibt einen Überblick über Konzepte an der Nahtstelle von Controlling und CSR und stellt Praxisbeispiele zu einzelnen Aspekten der Steuerung einer Nachhaltigen Unternehmensführung vor. Durch die Wahl der unternehmerischen Controllinginstrumente tragen Controller zur Nachhaltigkeit der Unternehmensführung bei.
Kathleen Kelly Janus, a lecturer on the Stanford college application on Social Entrepreneurship and the founding father of the profitable social firm Spark, got down to examine what makes a startup be triumphant or fail. She surveyed greater than 2 hundred high-performing social marketers and interviewed dozens of founders.
- Bookkeeping for Nonprofits: A Step-by-Step Guide to Nonprofit Accounting
- Results Now for Nonprofits: Purpose, Strategy, Operations, and Governance
- Level Best: How Small and Grassroots Nonprofits Can Tackle Evaluation and Talk Results (Kim Klein's Fundraising Series)
- Winning Grants Step by Step: The Complete Workbook for Planning, Developing and Writing Successful Proposals (The Jossey-Bass Nonprofit Guidebook Series)
- Good Cop/Bad Cop: Environmental NGOs and Their Strategies toward Business
- Managing Innovation in the Arts: Making Art Work
Additional resources for An Unexpected Legacy: Strategies of Generosity
An Unexpected Legacy: Strategies of Generosity by G. Schupra,Daniel Runyon