By Rene Erlin Castillo,Humberto Rafeiro
This publication is dedicated solely to Lebesgue areas and their direct derived areas. specified in its sole commitment, this ebook explores Lebesgue spaces, distribution capabilities and nonincreasing rearrangement. Moreover, it additionally bargains with vulnerable, Lorentz and the more moderen variable exponent and grand Lebesgue areas with massive element to the proofs. The booklet additionally touches on easy harmonic research in the aforementioned areas. An appendix is given on the finish of the ebook giving it a self-contained personality. This paintings is perfect for lecturers, graduate students and researchers.
Read or Download An Introductory Course in Lebesgue Spaces (CMS Books in Mathematics) PDF
Similar functional analysis books
Because the Nineteen Sixties, many researchers have prolonged topological measure concept to varied non-compact variety nonlinear mappings, and it has turn into a precious software in nonlinear research. providing a survey of advances made in generalizations of measure idea prior to now decade, this publication makes a speciality of topological measure idea in normed areas and its purposes.
This publication provides a accomplished advent to the strategies of just about periodicity, asymptotic nearly periodicity, nearly automorphy, asymptotic nearly automorphy, pseudo-almost periodicity, and pseudo-almost automorphy in addition to their contemporary generalizations. a few of the effects awarded are both new otherwise can't be simply present in the mathematical literature.
Studying fresh mathematical advancements within the examine of Fredholm operators, spectral thought and block operator matrices, with a rigorous remedy of classical Riesz concept of polynomially-compact operators, this quantity covers either summary and utilized advancements within the examine of spectral concept.
Almost immediately no different ebook bargains with the steadiness challenge of useful equations in Banach algebras, internal product areas and amenable teams. furthermore, in such a lot balance theorems for sensible equations, the completeness of the objective area of the unknown features inside the equation is believed.
- Evolution Equations of Hyperbolic and Schrödinger Type: Asymptotics, Estimates and Nonlinearities: 301 (Progress in Mathematics)
- Arithmetic and Geometry Around Hypergeometric Functions: Lecture Notes of a CIMPA Summer School held at Galatasaray University, Istanbul, 2005: 260 (Progress in Mathematics)
- A Computational Non-commutative Geometry Program for Disordered Topological Insulators (SpringerBriefs in Mathematical Physics)
- Partial Differential Equations and Functional Analysis: In Memory of Pierre Grisvard (Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications)
- Fourier Analysis: Pseudo-differential Operators, Time-Frequency Analysis and Partial Differential Equations (Trends in Mathematics)
Additional resources for An Introductory Course in Lebesgue Spaces (CMS Books in Mathematics)
An Introductory Course in Lebesgue Spaces (CMS Books in Mathematics) by Rene Erlin Castillo,Humberto Rafeiro