By James Cutt,Vic Murray
This distinct quantity presents new views on assessing the functionality of nonprofit agencies when assembly the data wishes of decision-makers, either inner (such as resource-providers, regulators and clients), and exterior (including forums, managers, employees and volunteers).
Whilst such a lot discussions of responsibility concentration completely on monetary responsibility, this identify bargains an important contribution to a comparatively untouched zone through combining the remedy of either assessment and responsibility from a managerial perspective.
With elevated curiosity within the idea that nonprofit organisations needs to be dependable, this topical quantity fills a niche within the literature that postgraduates and students of business reviews and administration will locate invaluable.
Read or Download Accountability and Effectiveness Evaluation in Nonprofit Organizations (Routledge Studies in the Management of Voluntary and Non-Profit Organizations) PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
The Carver coverage Governance® advisor sequence comprises six booklets that supply board contributors an outline of John Carver's coverage Governance version of board management. coverage Governance permits a board to meet its responsibility to its organization's "owners," no matter if the proprietors are organization individuals, urban citizens, corporation shareholders, or a neighborhood of curiosity.
A blueprint for a countrywide management circulation to rework the way in which the general public thinks approximately giving nearly every little thing our society has been taught approximately charity is backwards. We deny the social area the power to develop as a result of our short-sighted call for that it ship each non permanent greenback into direct providers.
Dieses Buch gibt einen Überblick über Konzepte an der Nahtstelle von Controlling und CSR und stellt Praxisbeispiele zu einzelnen Aspekten der Steuerung einer Nachhaltigen Unternehmensführung vor. Durch die Wahl der unternehmerischen Controllinginstrumente tragen Controller zur Nachhaltigkeit der Unternehmensführung bei.
Kathleen Kelly Janus, a lecturer on the Stanford collage software on Social Entrepreneurship and the founding father of the winning social firm Spark, got down to examine what makes a startup prevail or fail. She surveyed greater than two hundred high-performing social marketers and interviewed dozens of founders.
- Seasonality and Microcredit: The Case of Northern Bangladesh (SpringerBriefs in Economics)
- Funding Policies and the Nonprofit Sector in Western Canada: Evolving Relationships in a Changing Environment (IPAC Series in Public Management and Governance)
- CSR und Reporting: Nachhaltigkeits- und CSR-Berichterstattung verstehen und erfolgreich umsetzen (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility) (German Edition)
- The Fundraising Co-Pilot: A comprehensive guide for board members, volunteers, and fundraising professionals to fundraising programs that work!
- Nonprofit Consulting Essentials: What Nonprofits and Consultants Need to Know
- Strategic Communications for Nonprofit Organization: Seven Steps to Creating a Successful Plan
Additional info for Accountability and Effectiveness Evaluation in Nonprofit Organizations (Routledge Studies in the Management of Voluntary and Non-Profit Organizations)
Accountability and Effectiveness Evaluation in Nonprofit Organizations (Routledge Studies in the Management of Voluntary and Non-Profit Organizations) by James Cutt,Vic Murray